Making of Hoola candles:
- Hoola candles are hand-made for you with exquisite design and a touch of beautiful fragrance. We
use natural oils in our candles for you to have a calm session of aromatherapy with each illumination.
- All our ingredients have an indigenous birth and we take special care to wrap them in elegant packaging with tons of love to embellish spaces with a sense of peace and beauty.
- A part of the beauty associated with handcrafted products is its imperfection. Small lumps, bumps and sinks may be found in the candles. We believe that every small flaw gives our candle a soul and a unique character.
- Some of the designs on the candle will cover 3/4th of the candle and not the entire circumference due to the design limitation.
How to care for your Hoola Candle ?
- Always burn the candle away from any inflammable item, burning candles must be out of reach for children and domestic animals. Also, ensure that the burning candle is always attended to.
- We use natural oils in every candle we make which is why, it could be vulnerable to internal chemical changes due to heat and light. Make sure you store them at a place that is cool and dry.
- Each Hoola Candle is a hand-made product which also means that it is fragile. Ensure your candle does not fall down as it is likely to get a little damaged with each fall.
- It is recommended to not burn a candle continuously for a period of 4 hours.
- Cease the usage of the candle, after it reaches half an inch in size.
NOTE: Slight variation in appearance of the product, due to nature of making i.e. handmade or due to screen resolution / nature of device used to view should be acceptable.