Making of Chocolate:
Homemade chocolates are made using compound chocolates bought from the market and the flavors & fillings are safe to consume.
How to care ?
- It is suggested to keep the chocolates in places with moderate temperature and low humidity. It should not be kept in the freezer.
- Plain/dry fruit chocolates lasts upto 1 year.
- Filled/flavored chocolates should be consumed within 6 months.
Flavors to choose from:
|1. Dark Chocolate||26. Orange|
|2. Milk Chocolate||27. Pineapple|
|3. White Chocolate||28. Bubblegum|
|4. Chocolate Duo||29. Chocolate Syrup|
|5. Chocolate Trio||30. Strawberry Syrup|
|6. Choco Chip||31. Strawberrylicious|
|7. Vanilla chip||32. Gems|
|8. Nutella||33. Blueberry|
|9. Oreo||34. Berrilicious|
|10. Caramel||35. Pan|
|11. Caramel Noughat||36. Crunchy pan|
|12. Peanut Caramello||37. Coffee|
|13. Roasted Almond||38. Foxy Crunch|
|14. Roasted Walnut||39. Peanut|
|15. Cashew||40. Peanut Butter|
|16. Raisin||41. Crackle|
|17. Fruit n Nut||42. Khatta Meetha|
|18. Hazelnut||43. Jello|
|19. Butterscotch||44. Chilly|
|20. Polo||45. Tutti Fruity|
|21. Crackle||46. Black Currant|
|22. Mint||47. Vodka|
|23. Strawberry||48. Marshmallow|
|24. Mango||49. Whiskey|
|25. Guava||50. Rum n Raisin|
- Slight variation in appearance of the product, due to nature of making i.e. handmade or due to screen resolution / nature of device used to view should be acceptable.
- We at Fufuh are creators ourselves, who are quality conscious and experience the offerings of other creators first hand before joining hands with them.
Specifics under tab MORE INFO are of shipping package.