More about the product:
Belle is a sling bag with space to carry all that is required for the day out & more. She is designed to be a comfortable, versatile & enduring sling bag for all purposes’s
How to care ?
At, The Bicyclist, we are in love with leather, which is why we use the best grade of full grain, vegetable tanned leather prepared with the traditional process. This results in leather products that evolve & develop a beautiful patina on its surface with time & like all objects that acquire elegance with time leather needs to be taken care of & maintained as well.
- Stow away your leather product in the dust bag & the silica gel provided along with the product.
- When not in use always stuff your bag with old fabric or butter paper, never newspaper, which will smear.
- Air once every two weeks to halt the growth of mould & wipe down any mild dew that might form in a damp environment with a soft cloth.
How to store leather, Cleaning & Polishing ?
- Every other day wipe-down your leather product with a soft damp cloth or the flannel provided.
- With time, leather loses its moisture & oils which results in leather fibre cracking rather than stretching, to avoid this,
condition leather by wiping it with a dab of petroleum jelly on the soft flannel fabric provided once a month or two.
- To treat small scratches, rub it gently with your fingers, the natural oils on your finger will work into the leather.
- For larger scratches & marks apply a tiny amount of oil to the mark, let it soak in for a few minutes & wipe the excess away with a clean soft cloth. If the scratches are still visible use leather polish to cover the scratched area.
*Warning: Applying any form of polish or conditioner will almost always change the leather colour. So do a spot check before applying to the whole bag to see if you are happy with the outcome.
- Slight variation in appearance of the product, due to nature of making i.e. handmade or due to screen resolution / nature of device used to view should be acceptable.
- We at Fufuh are creators ourselves, who are quality conscious and experience the offerings of other creators first hand before joining hands with them.
Specifics under tab MORE INFO are of shipping package.