How to care ?
- • Lot of handwork has gone into making these clocks. As mentioned in description it is made from Fibre Wood and looks best on wall with light background.
• The clock hands are set and should not be touched / played or tampered with.
• To adjust time use the circular revolving option given on the clock movement.
• Cleaning can be done with dry cloth / cotton gently, kindly ensure while cleaning the clock hands are not tampered with or touched. If packaging foam dust is settled on the clock then simply try blowing air to remove, or try before mentioned.
• More than a clock these pieces are an art piece, and they have been tested before sending out to you. Use NEW battery to run clock.
• Use numbers to depict time, kindly note that clock hands extending the numbers dial is for artistic purpose.
• 12v yellow Led lights attached behind the clock. Adapter provided with clock. Do Not fiddle with LED lights as they get HOT when turned on. Also avoid unnecessary pull pressure on the lead.
• Post hanging tilt slightly to adjust angle, if required…especially after attaching adapter to lead. To place on table, place with the help of 2 base pieces by sliding them from the side (as shown in the picture)
NOTE: Slight variation in appearance of the product, due to nature of making i.e. handmade or due to screen resolution / nature of device used to view should be acceptable.
Fufuh is the maker of this product. Feel free to connect via message option on bottom right of your screen, or via contact us page.