If you love cricket then this Cricket Light come Clock is meant for you. The product is made from high quality Wood Fibre with matt finish on the front and it is primarily handmade. Led lights have been attached behind the clock which emit 12v of attractive yellow light.
Kindly search online for MDF to understand the material better, if required.
How to care ?
- Lot of handwork has gone into making these clocks. As mentioned in description it is made from Fibre Wood and looks best on wall with light background.
- To adjust time use the circular revolving option given on the clock movement.
- More than a clock these pieces are an art piece, and they have been tested before sending out to you. Use NEW battery to run clock.
- Use numbers to depict time, kindly note that clock hands extending the numbers dial is for artistic purpose.
- 12v yellow Led lights attached behind the clock. Adapter provided with clock. Do Not fiddle with LED lights as they get HOT when turned on. Also avoid unnecessary pull pressure on the lead.
- Post hanging tilt slightly to adjust angle, if required…especially after attaching adapter to lead. To place on table, place with the help of 2 base pieces by sliding them from the side (as shown in the picture)
NOTE: Slight variation in appearance of the product, due to nature of making i.e. handmade or due to screen resolution / nature of device used to view should be acceptable.
Fufuh is the maker of this product. Feel free to connect via message option on bottom right of your screen, or via contact us page.