Shelling out your hard earned money is a difficult decision to make especially when it is about buying something on a virtual platform i.e. buying products online where you cannot check the product physically before paying for it. At Fufuh, we give you all the reasons to make every penny you spend count and worth it.
- Safe Payment Mechanism– We ensure a secure payment mechanism by safeguarding your money until the purchase is completed. By this, we mean a safe payment process till the return window is closed.
- Showcasing Passionate Creators– We ourselves at Fufuh, are creators. We have joined hands with the most passionate creators like us around and bringing them together under one roof to offer you genuine products/services.
- First We Try, Then We Share– We experience creations of all Creators, firsthand. We begin with doing research on the creator and then experience their creations ourselves, and when we are convinced only then do we present them to you.
- Delivering Commitment– We ensure that what we have committed is delivered too. We do not believe in over-promising and then under delivering.
- Buy Directly From Creators– We save the cost by letting you buy directly from the creators thereby cutting middlemen and getting the buyers, the best possible deals.
- Customize Per Choice– We offer customization options for your favorite chosen handcrafted products. Further, we try to get the same done directly from the creator, if possible.
- Handcrafted Creations– We always strive to provide unique & quality creations that are not readily available elsewhere.
- Keeping informed– We keep it transparent by letting you know who exactly is making the product for you. To add, you will also stay updated about his/her profile and the place of origin of your product.
On top of it, you are contributing to it in your own special way by directly supporting people who passionately create masterpieces to bring a smile on other’s faces. You are ultimately helping those who truly deserve it for their efforts and not pumping money into the pockets of multinationals owning major companies in telecom, aviation, and retail etc.